HELP YOUR VENDORS
We’ll fund the marketing package your Vendors deserve
We don’t need to tell you, it’s hard to sell a secret. It’s even harder to sell a property that’s hard to find. But getting your vendor’s property to stand out from the crowd can be difficult. Not to worry – our Front Door Finance service can help you get the marketing package your Vendor’s property deserves. No compromise, just great exposure for your property.
Front Door Finance can fund your Vendor Paid Marketing campaign
Simply let us know what your Vendors have agreed to spend on the marketing of their home (including home staging, LIM, building and meth reports) and we’ll provide you the funds to make it happen* with our Front Door Finance package. Best of all, you can point out that for 90 days they won’t have to repay any of the principle and, thanks to you, they will also not accrue any interest over this time either.
Craft the perfect marketing approach with your vendors today – then let us take care of the funding.
What you need to know
- Vendors can borrow from $1,000 to $20,000 (higher amounts available on request)
- Vendors make no repayments for 90 days
- Vendors accrue no interest in the first 90 days. You (the Agent) cover the first 90-days interest cost: 3.9% of the total marketing figure.
- Low $165 set-up fee
- $1.80 monthly service fee
- 19.95% p.a. interest rate (1.53% per month)
- 15-month repayment term. The first three are interest and payment free, then 12-months of monthly payments (if required).
- $10 early settlement fee waived if repaid within 90 days
Check out our FAQ’s page for more information and take a look at our online application form to see how easy it can be for your Vendors to get the marketing their property deserves.
Want to know more
We’d be happy to come in to your agency to give a presentation on how Front Door Finance works.
Simply call us on 0800 100 265 to arrange a time.
* Funding subject to normal credit criteria. Marketing funds are paid directly to the Agency trust account to be spent on marketing activities to support selling a home.